Sunday, March 13, 2011

My goal here

Ok moms! I want to know what you think. I wanted to create a blog where I could start my thoughts/discussions and get some feed back. You all have more knowledge then I alone, and together we can help make great happy kids (and moms too)!
One of the best pieces of advice that I have ever gotten was to, "listen to everything and then take what you want out of it." I live by this everyday, whenever some grandma tells me how to do this or some one rants about that. Some things may not work for me or you, but if one mom gets something that makes their life better, then my goal is accomplished!
I really would love you to help pass this blog along, the mom input we have the better!

Disclaimer: anything said here should not be put above the sound advice of a physician.
Ready, Set, GO!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea Simone. Nothing better then having a community to share you're thoughts/questions with. Love the piece of advice you've started with too. Listening is the key to success in life for sure! If only more of us where better at it! Can't wait to participate in some lively discussions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good idea. I think it is good to take what you need and not argue about things either.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete